High Court of Uttarakhand has released the notification for the recruitment of Additional District and Sessions Judge post. The recruitment will be on direct basis. Eligible candidate who want to apply for High Court Recruitment can apply till 9 May 2017.
Post Name:- Additional District and Sessions Judge
Age Limit:- 35-45 years
Pay Scale:- Rs 51550-63070/- per month
Qualification:- Candidate must be an Advocate for less than 7 years.
Application Fee:- General/ OBC candidate have to pay Rs 750/- and SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs 500/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, payable at Nainital.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with all the relevant documents should send to The Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital- 263002 till 9 May 2017.
- Superscribing the application with name of post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Applicants must be citizen of India.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 9 May 2017 (5:00 pm)