Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released the notification for recruitment of Assistant Lineman post. Eligible candidates can apply online till 12 May 2017.
Post Name:- Assistant Lineman
Vacancies:- 1500 (General – 750, SC – 187, Mazbi – 188, BC – 180, Ex-serviceman – 105, PH – 45, Sports Person – 30, Freedom Fighter – 15)
Age Limit:- 18-37 years
Pay Scale:- Rs 6400-20200 + Grade pay Rs 3400/-
Qualification:- (i) Matric (ii) 2 years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade (iii) Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Application Fee:- General candidates have to pay Rs 500/- , PWD candidates have to pay Rs 300/- and SC candidates have to pay Rs 200/- through challan deposited at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.pspcl.in till 8 May 2017.
- Candidate can take printout of filled application for for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificates in Lineman Trade.
- PSPCL reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- All the candidates must passed Punjabi at matric level.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application fee is non refundable.
Last Date for Online Application Submission :- 8 May 2017 (Step-I) and 16 May 2017 (Step-II)
Last Date for Application Fee Submission:- 12 May 2017
For More Details: Official Site