Airline Allied Services Limited (A wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited) has released notification for the recruitment of 40 Assistant Engineer (Technical Assistant). Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview from 13 to 15 October 2016.
Post Name:- Assistant Engineer (Technical Assistant)
No of Vacancies:- 40
Upper Age Limit:- 35 years
Pay Scale:- Emoluments Rs. 50,000/- per month
Qualification:- First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Telecom / Electrical / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Instrumentation / Aerospace Engineering or any allied branch of the above (From Govt. Recognized Institute) with mandatory 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Candidates need to make demand draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand five hundred only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi
- SC/ ST Candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Interested/ Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format which can be downloaded from website www.airindia.in.
- Duly filled application format with original & photocopy of each document related to educational qualifications,experience,category certificate,copy of demand draft should be carried to venue of the interview.
Selection Process:- Personal Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Age Relaxation will be given according to Govt Rules.
- Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Candidates need to show original certificates at the time of the interview.
Date,Time,Venue of the Interview:-
Date:- 13,14,15th October 2016
Time:- 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Venue:- Alliance Air Personnel Department Old Lufthansa Hanger Building Adjacent to Office of E.D (N.R), Air India Ltd. Terminal –I, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037 Tel. No. 25672735, 25675793.