Cantonment Board Lucknow releases notification for the recruitment of various vacancies of Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist posts in various offices of Defence Estates Department. Candidates can apply on or before 15-07-2016.
Post Name:- Junior Hindi Translator (Group-C)
Age Limit:- 18-30 years
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP(Rs. 4200/-)
Qualification:- Masters degree in Hindi/English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level OR Masters degree in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi and English as compulsory/ elective subject or either as a compulsory/ elective subject at degree level. OR Masters degree in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR Bachelor degree with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a compulsory/elective subject plus diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in central/state Govt. of India undertaking.
Post Name:- Hindi Typist
Age Limit:- 18-27 years
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP(Rs. 1900/-)
Qualification:- i) Matriculation or equivalent examination of recognized University/Board ii) Speed of not less than 25 wpm in Typewriting in Hindi.
- Rs. 50/- should be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in the favour of “Principal Director Defence Estates Central Command, Lucknow Cantt.”.
- Fee is exempted for women and physically handicapped candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Interested or willing candidates should apply through prescribed format of application.
- Affix self attested 2 passport size photograph, one on the application form & other on the admit card.
- Enclose xerox copies of testimonials/certificate in support of age proof, qualification, caste certificate and disability certificate and original demand draft along with application.
- Superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of ___________________”.
- Application should be sent to:- “The Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, 17 Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt. 226002 (U.P)”.
Junior Hindi Translator:- Written Test
Hindi Typist:- Written Test/ Skill Test
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- No interview will be conducted for the aforesaid posts.
- The written test/Skill test will be conducted at Lucknow (UP)
Last Date:- 15-07-2016
Last Date for far flung areas:- 31-07-2016